Author Topic: Throne For A Loss - 1.04  (Read 2943 times)

Offline K_Lara7

• K'Lara7
  • Contributor
  • Why do our plans never work?
Throne For A Loss - 1.04
« on: March 30, 2012, 05:10:02 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 09:28:34 AM by KernilCrash »
"You know, all things considered, there are worse ways to end a day."  :)
Char

Offline K_Lara7

• K'Lara7
  • Contributor
  • Why do our plans never work?
Re: Throne For A Loss -1.04
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 05:22:56 PM »
This episode has great moments for D'Argo and Aeryn.  The get to see each others strengths as soldiers.  They also get to poke fun at Crichton, even as ironically, he's the only one who can move at this point. 

Crichton freaks out when Aeryn starts hitting D'Argo's injury.  He learns a little more about how differen luxons are to humans.  I find it ironic that Crichton is the one who sees these alien creatures from human eyes and doesn't see them as different.  Everytime a new physiological difference is pointed out it comes as a surprise to him.  Then when he meets the Trao in the cell, he refers to it as a critter, D'Argo's confused.  Already John sees past the blue skin, tentacles and short size of his shipmates to see them as friends.
"You know, all things considered, there are worse ways to end a day."  :)
Char

Offline Eirenne

• Contributor
  • Beyond Hope....
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 11:52:27 PM »
This episode has great moments for D'Argo and Aeryn.  The get to see each others strengths as soldiers.  They also get to poke fun at Crichton, even as ironically, he's the only one who can move at this point. 

Crichton freaks out when Aeryn starts hitting D'Argo's injury.  He learns a little more about how differen luxons are to humans.  I find it ironic that Crichton is the one who sees these alien creatures from human eyes and doesn't see them as different.  Everytime a new physiological difference is pointed out it comes as a surprise to him.  Then when he meets the Trao in the cell, he refers to it as a critter, D'Argo's confused.  Already John sees past the blue skin, tentacles and short size of his shipmates to see them as friends.

Yes they do.  We can begin to see the relationships beginning to change.  Poor Rygel....stuck in mud!  :LOL:

banner by pwells228

"I would be lost without you..."  :heartbeat:

Offline StarkacusII

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 07:37:40 PM »
I love this episode! My favorite scene is Aeryn pantak-jabbing Crichton and correcting his pronunciation...Tavleks!

I liked the dynamic between Aeryn and D'Argo too.

"Nice blanket."
"Lumpy blanket."