Author Topic: Checking in  (Read 3042 times)

Offline StarkacusII

• Contributor
Checking in
« on: March 05, 2012, 01:15:45 PM »
Hello, everybody! Just joined up yesterday, looking forward to contributing to the re-watch discussion when I can. I understand the focus here will be mostly on Crichton and the J/A ship. I'm cool with that, I do love Crichton and Aeryn...but I love most of the other characters just as much. My goal in the discussions will be to offer a slightly different perspective without derailing the Crichton-centric discussion. I'll probably talk about the other characters a lot. Instead of focusing on how Crichton relates to them, I'll be focused on how they relate to Crichton (or how they don't relate to him) as the series goes on. I'm really looking forward to this! Terra Firma's a lot of fun, but talking about the series while it's being re-watched will be an exciting new experience. I look forward to hanging out in cyberspace with everyone and talking Farscape!

Offline shester

• Contributor
Re: Checking in
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 01:34:12 PM »
Sounds like a good plan StarkacusII.  We adore the other characters too.  Can't wait to hear your insight.

Sybil

Earth.  Terra Firma.  Seems forever it's filled my thoughts, been my goal.  And now...I'm here.
John Crichton-Terra Firma

Offline KernilCrash

• Psychotic Scribbler
  • Administrator
  • Contributor
  • What's Crash up to NOW?!?!?
    • Crash Debris
Re: Checking in
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 05:09:53 AM »
Welcome, Starkacus!  Glad to see you here.  ;D  I look forward to the new viewpoints. 
Happiness is not a destination.  It is a method of life. -- Burton Hills
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene