Author Topic: Hello  (Read 13573 times)

Offline shester

• Contributor
Re: Hello
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2008, 12:36:29 PM »
:laugh:

Yep!  But he's got to have the shorts on ... right?  Take those away, and the view is kind of ugly, isn't it?  (At least that's Aeryn's opinion.)

Well, I have never liked Aeryn's opinion of some things   :laugh: and I must be one of the rare people who wouldn't mind seeing that position without the shorts (I don't think it is an ugly sight).  But it is nice to just imagine what is underneath those shorts.  The knowing, but not seeing.

No argument here. 

Big Sigh... such a pretty man.

Sybil

Earth.  Terra Firma.  Seems forever it's filled my thoughts, been my goal.  And now...I'm here.
John Crichton-Terra Firma

Offline KernilCrash

• Psychotic Scribbler
  • Administrator
  • Contributor
  • What's Crash up to NOW?!?!?
    • Crash Debris
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2008, 12:59:47 PM »
Well, I have never liked Aeryn's opinion of some things   :laugh: and I must be one of the rare people who wouldn't mind seeing that position without the shorts (I don't think it is an ugly sight).  

I probably overstated it.  It's just much lower on Aeryn's list of favorite views of John.  ;D

But it is nice to just imagine what is underneath those shorts.  The knowing, but not seeing.

This is where I, as the writer, am projecting my personal preferences onto Aeryn.  I'm a huge fan of whitey-tighties.  (I can't believe I'm putting this on the internet!  :LOL: )  I think that up until you are in the privacy of your bedroom with the love of your life nearby, that suggestive is far more erotic than the raw reality. 
Happiness is not a destination.  It is a method of life. -- Burton Hills
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Offline shester

• Contributor
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2008, 02:50:03 PM »
I probably overstated it.  It's just much lower on Aeryn's list of favorite views of John.  ;D

:laugh:

This is where I, as the writer, am projecting my personal preferences onto Aeryn.  I'm a huge fan of whitey-tighties.  (I can't believe I'm putting this on the internet!  :LOL: )  I think that up until you are in the privacy of your bedroom with the love of your life nearby, that suggestive is far more erotic than the raw reality. 

I am right there with you about the whitey tighties.  I love them. 

Suggestive is very erotic and I am so seeing Aeryn looking at John in that position. :devil:

Sybil

Earth.  Terra Firma.  Seems forever it's filled my thoughts, been my goal.  And now...I'm here.

Offline Eirenne

• Contributor
  • Beyond Hope....
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2008, 04:07:03 PM »
This is pretty much where Storm Warning begins, and why it needs to be from Aeryn's POV. 

(click to show/hide)

As far as story idea genesis ... this one is VERY simple.  I saw this, said, "Oh my heavens.  I do like that view ... provided he's wearing what he's wearing" :melting: ... and decided that Aeryn might have the same thought. 

HELLO!

I definitely can see Aeryn's POV regarding this.....yes I can.   :devil:

banner by pwells228

"I would be lost without you..."  :heartbeat:

Offline AerialPuma

• Contributor
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2008, 10:40:52 PM »
I was just innocently snurching screen caps and had to check out the forum...and then I stumbled upon this very interesting discussion (and picture)!!

I would love to read the story inspired by this rear view of the tighty whitey undies....yes, indeed!   ;)

Offline shester

• Contributor
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2008, 07:15:48 AM »
I was just innocently snurching screen caps and had to check out the forum...and then I stumbled upon this very interesting discussion (and picture)!!

I would love to read the story inspired by this rear view of the tighty whitey undies....yes, indeed!   ;)

Hey Paula. :wave:

Sybil