Author Topic: Where are "The Guys"?  (Read 2745 times)

Offline DorothyGail

• Contributor
Where are "The Guys"?
« on: August 13, 2012, 07:18:54 PM »
This board seriously needs a thread with the adventures of The Guys!

I know. It's a lot of uploading. Your fb album is best, but I wanted to show someone who doesn't do fb.
You did such fun stories with your amazing costuming job!

I'll figure out something.

;D ;D ;D

Eta ... I found them!!  Good job!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 07:21:04 PM by DorothyGail »

Offline KernilCrash

• Psychotic Scribbler
  • Administrator
  • Contributor
  • What's Crash up to NOW?!?!?
    • Crash Debris
Re: Where are "The Guys"?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 08:06:09 PM »
There's a prize for finding the album on my site.  There are a very small number of pictures in there that are NOT posted anywhere else.  ;D

And it's not really all that much uploading.  I actually like putting them here better than on Facebook because I can link to larger versions where people can look at details, if they want.

For anyone stumbling in here looking for The Adventures of The Guys, they are HERE.  
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 08:09:28 PM by KernilCrash »
Happiness is not a destination.  It is a method of life. -- Burton Hills
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Offline DorothyGail

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 09:48:27 AM »
Woo Hoo!!!  :woohoo2: I'll take a closer look now!

I like that I can surf through them all at once.  It's also more fun on my "real" computer, instead of the usual ipad thing I do in the mornings.

LOL!  Your Mini-Ben's are so funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW - I'm really likin' the looks of this forum!  We need to use it more often!  I see some different emoticons that I like ...

Offline DorothyGail

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 10:17:30 AM »
Wow.  Thanks for the zoom pics.  There is a lot more going on there than I saw in the smaller version.  Your imagination is such a fertile place!!!  :run: It's an outrageously funny place to peek into.  Now I can just see the guys running around like Toy Story characters! :JC:

Your attention to detail is amazing.  I'm still fascinated by the various shoes.  I always lost the shoes to my Barbie and Ken!

The new Old Cam from Continuum is a surprise!  At first I stared and stared at him  :eye-popping: trying to place him, til I saw the beard and it clicked.   :doh:

Then, I had to keep starting over as I looked through the pics,   :rolleyes: because I get so caught up in the details of them that I forget to read your comments!  :writer:

Priceless!!!!!  :yes:

Keep up the good work!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :wav:

Offline KernilCrash

• Psychotic Scribbler
  • Administrator
  • Contributor
    • Crash Debris
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 10:18:03 AM »
I'm in the process of redesigning the website just a little in order to provide a link in the menu bar that leads straight to The Guys.  I hope to have those changes in place in the next day or two. 

You can see where it's going to be on the site's Home page (the link is not active yet).  If 'The Guys' doesn't show up, hit F5 to clear your cache.

I'm really likin' the looks of this forum!  We need to use it more often!  I see some different emoticons that I like ...

;D  Thank you! 

I'm fairly sure that all of the emoticons that are here are at TF as well.  They're probably just buried over there, since TF's supply is bigger. 
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Offline KernilCrash

• Psychotic Scribbler
  • Administrator
  • Contributor
    • Crash Debris
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 10:22:47 AM »
Wow.  Thanks for the zoom pics.  There is a lot more going on there than I saw in the smaller version.

:agreed:  That's one of the drawbacks to Facebook ... no zoom for a larger version. 

Your imagination is such a fertile place!!!

That has received an overdose of Miracle-Gro.  :LOL: 

Now I can just see the guys running around like Toy Story characters! :JC:

Ah yes. The pitter patter of little feet ... up to no good, and carrying tank-busting weapons.  :rotfl:

I'm still fascinated by the various shoes.  I always lost the shoes to my Barbie and Ken!

The shoes make such a difference, don't they?  For the most part, theirs are glued on.  There's no getting most of those off.  :laugh:

The new Old Cam from Continuum is a surprise!  At first I stared and stared at him  :eye-popping: trying to place him, til I saw the beard and it clicked.   :doh: 

I haven't added him to the Kitbashing side of things yet because I'm still waiting for a different pair of pants.  The pair he's wearing are a couple centimeters too short.  Once the new ones arrive so he can move and bend over without incurring a bad case of plastic plumber's butt (PPB), I expect he'll start showing up more often.  ;D

« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 10:23:23 AM by KernilCrash »

Offline DorothyGail

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 10:39:38 AM »
I miss talking to you.  Are you going to Dragon Con?

Offline KernilCrash

• Psychotic Scribbler
  • Administrator
  • Contributor
    • Crash Debris
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 01:02:44 PM »
The navigation bar has been changed to include a link to 'The Guys'.  ;D

If you're not seeing the link, hit F5 to clear out your cache.

Offline KernilCrash

• Psychotic Scribbler
  • Administrator
  • Contributor
    • Crash Debris
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 01:04:14 PM »
I miss talking to you.  Are you going to Dragon Con?

No, I'm not.  :sosad:

I know it's not the same, but I'm here on Feedback pretty much every day.  :hug3:

Offline DorothyGail

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 01:46:36 PM »
Hi! :seeya: :seeya: :seeya:

I just dropped by to get my daily dose of laughter.  Bwahahaha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like the new link to The Guys in the toolbar.

Keep up the good work!!!

:-*