Author Topic: PKWars - Part Two  (Read 59765 times)

Offline Nette

• Contributor
  • Irreversibly Contaminated...
PKWars - Part Two
« on: February 24, 2012, 08:36:09 AM »

Part two is packed with lots of action and we start as part one finished, with the crew waist deep in gas. However Sikozu is able to ignite this gas and strategically blow a hole so they can escape. But how do they get off the decimator???  Jothee to the rescue again. But first poor Rygel has to be saved by John transferring the baby back to Aeryn ... she is now pregnant ... again!!!  Even though Rygel is happy the baby is in its rightful place ... he misses it   :laugh:

With everything that has gone on so far, once back on Moya, John makes the decision to visit Einstein again and have the wormhole knowledge unlocked.  Aeryn is very unhappy with this decision but John sees it as the only option for eventual peace.  John goes to Pilot for help to build the weapon but it is Aeryn who convinces him to finally help.

Meanwhile the Scarrens and Peacekeepers are still fighting and Moya is caught in the crossfire prompting her to independently dive into the ocean to save herself and the crew.  This then poses hull breach problems with water flooding many parts of the Leviathan. Stark goes missing but is luckily found by John in the flooded maintenance bay.  The only way now to get to the surface is by a modified transport pod.

Now on the water planet, the crew head for the temple ruins to meet with Braca and the Eidelons. Along the way they come across Grunchlk and must also keep out of sight from Ahkna and her troops. We finally find out that Sikozu is the spy and Scorpius deals with her in his own way.  And Stark successfully transferred Yondalao's knowledge.

Of course this is Farscape and things never go smoothly. Upon reaching the temple Aeryn’s water breaks and she goes into labour ... great timing!!!   While the battle rages around them John must now deliver his child and with Aeryn’s insistence have Stark marry them before this happens. After a few mishaps in the vow department Stark finally pronounce John and Aeryn married and not a minute too soon ... the baby is then born ... they have a son!!!   :heartbeat:

Leading the charge, John must now get his new family out of the battle zone. This is not made easy when Ahkna’s troops ambush the crew and D’Argo is mortally wounded    :'(   John must now say a final goodbye to his closest friend before getting everyone to rendezvous with Moya and the docking web, leaving D’Argo behind to assist with their escape.

Back onboard Moya, John now discovers the wormhole weapon has been built after all   :o  Now surrounded, John has no option but to use the weapon as a last hope of gaining peace.  Once initiated, the wormhole grows and grows and grows pulling everything in. Not wanting to be victims, Grayza and Staleek finally agree to peace prompting John to shut down the machine.

As we see Aeryn screaming over her husband’s comatose body we realise that Einstein’s removal of the knowledge has come at a great cost.  John has done it though ... gained peace ... and as he lays in a coma, the Scarrens and Peacekeepers sign the long awaited treaty.

A heartbroken Chiana gives Jothee his father’s qualta blade and says she still intends to go to Hyneria.  Stark visits John and after leaving his mask, thanks him.  Now that the wormhole knowledge has been removed from John’s head Harvey’s presence is no longer required, so he says his final goodbyes.

With her newborn son cradled in her arms, Aeryn talks to her comatose husband, then lays the baby beside his father in the hope this will help. As she anxiously waits for John to awaken she finally hears him talk softly to their son    :mushy:

Now John is awake, the new parents head to the terrace and introduce their newly named son, D’Argo Sun Crichton to his playground.

As we see Moya fly off into the distance we can only wonder what new adventures John and his family will have in the future    :goodvibes:

Offline Nette

• Contributor
Re: PKWars - Part Two
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 08:38:20 AM »
Just a few personal things I would like to add ...

I want to say a huge “thank you” to Crash for making her forum available for our re-watches   :bow1:

Thank you Sybil   :hug:  for being my co-thread starter.  I have enjoyed reading all your wonderful episode write ups.

Thank you to the awesome cast and crew of Farscape for making the best damn show in the universe    :hellyeah:

And finally, I want to say thank you to everyone that has joined in the 90 weeks of Farscape episode viewing. I have enjoyed sharing this wonderful show with you all    :grouphug:

Offline shester

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 07:11:36 PM »
Just a few personal things I would like to add ...

I want to say a huge “thank you” to Crash for making her forum available for our re-watches   :bow1:

Thank you Sybil   :hug:  for being my co-thread starter.  I have enjoyed reading all your wonderful episode write ups.

Thank you to the awesome cast and crew of Farscape for making the best damn show in the universe    :hellyeah:

And finally, I want to say thank you to everyone that has joined in the 90 weeks of Farscape episode viewing. I have enjoyed sharing this wonderful show with you all    :grouphug:

Thank you Crash and thank you Nette.  This has been such fun. 

Sybil

Earth.  Terra Firma.  Seems forever it's filled my thoughts, been my goal.  And now...I'm here.
John Crichton-Terra Firma

Offline shester

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 07:11:52 PM »
Wonderful write up Nette.

Sybil

Earth.  Terra Firma.  Seems forever it's filled my thoughts, been my goal.  And now...I'm here.

Offline KernilCrash

• Psychotic Scribbler
  • Administrator
  • Contributor
  • What's Crash up to NOW?!?!?
    • Crash Debris
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 07:35:46 PM »
I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has been a part of this over the past months.  I've had a wonderful time.  Also, thank you for letting me host the rewatches.  I doubt I would have begun doing them if they weren't here.  ;D 

GROUP HUG!!!!  :grouphug:
Happiness is not a destination.  It is a method of life. -- Burton Hills
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Offline shester

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 08:08:18 PM »
 :grouphug:

Sybil

Offline Eirenne

• Contributor
  • Beyond Hope....
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 08:23:11 PM »
Nette...................wow what a recap!!!!  :heartbeat:

It's been a blast watching with you guys.........;)

banner by pwells228

"I would be lost without you..."  :heartbeat:

Offline Nette

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 08:28:48 PM »
Good evening ladies!!

Offline KernilCrash

• Psychotic Scribbler
  • Administrator
  • Contributor
    • Crash Debris
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 08:30:12 PM »
Hi y'all!!!  :wave:
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Offline shester

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 08:32:11 PM »
Hey everyone!!!!!

Sybil

Offline KernilCrash

• Psychotic Scribbler
  • Administrator
  • Contributor
    • Crash Debris
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 08:33:57 PM »
Hey Nette!  Are you going to pick out 90 new pictures for the next run through the series, or reuse the ones you already selected?  ;D

Offline panic

• Contributor
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 08:37:14 PM »
Awesome write up Nette!!

:grouphug:  I've enjoyed sharing the rewatches with some of the most awesome women in the 'verse.   ;)

Offline Nette

• Contributor
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 08:37:57 PM »
Hey Nette!  Are you going to pick out 90 new pictures for the next run through the series, or reuse the ones you already selected?  ;D

:faint:  I hadn't thought about that???
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 08:39:07 PM by Nette »

Offline panic

• Contributor
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2012, 08:38:54 PM »
So how many of us watched the rest of PKW last week? 

Offline KernilCrash

• Psychotic Scribbler
  • Administrator
  • Contributor
    • Crash Debris
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2012, 08:39:39 PM »

Not me.  I was saving it for this week.  ;D

Offline Eirenne

• Contributor
  • Beyond Hope....
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 08:41:32 PM »
Evening!

banner by pwells228

Offline Nette

• Contributor
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 08:42:33 PM »

I did    :-[   but I usually watch the episode before I do the write-up so that's my excuse    :innocent:

Offline shester

• Contributor
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 08:43:10 PM »
Hey Nette!  Are you going to pick out 90 new pictures for the next run through the series, or reuse the ones you already selected?  ;D

There are plenty to choose from.

Sybil

Offline shester

• Contributor
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 08:43:35 PM »
Awesome write up Nette!!

:grouphug:  I've enjoyed sharing the rewatches with some of the most awesome women in the 'verse.   ;)

:hug:

Sybil

Offline panic

• Contributor
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 08:43:37 PM »
I did    :-[   but I usually watch the episode before I do the write-up so that's my excuse    :innocent:
:laugh: As if you need an excuse to watch PKW!!   :-*

Offline shester

• Contributor
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 08:43:55 PM »
Not me.  I was saving it for this week.  ;D

Ditto

Sybil

Offline KernilCrash

• Psychotic Scribbler
  • Administrator
  • Contributor
    • Crash Debris
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 08:44:20 PM »
:faint:  I hadn't thought about that???

Well, I would understand if you reused the first set, since picking out new ones would mean sorting through lots and lots and lots and lots of picture of John.  :hug: 

:whistle:

Offline Eirenne

• Contributor
  • Beyond Hope....
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2012, 08:45:42 PM »
Are we ready

banner by pwells228

Offline shester

• Contributor
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2012, 08:45:43 PM »
Well, I would understand if you reused the first set, since picking out new ones would mean sorting through lots and lots and lots and lots of picture of John.  :hug: 

:whistle:

Oh the horrors.  ;D

Sybil

Offline KernilCrash

• Psychotic Scribbler
  • Administrator
  • Contributor
    • Crash Debris
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2012, 08:46:13 PM »
Are we ready

Ready here. 

<poised with the cursor hovering over the Play button>