General Category > The Benaholic Board

Wishful Thinking: Future Roles For Ben

(1/2) > >>

KernilCrash:
The actors frequently get asked a question at conventions that is related to the subject of this topic:  What role have you never played that you would like to play? 

I thought it would be fun to do a little dreaming.  So ...

What role would you like -- or would have liked, if it was something that needs a slightly younger actor -- to see Ben play and think he could carry off better than any other human male on the planet?

I'll start with Ben Hur, partly because I think he'd be great in the role (better than Charleton Heston), but also because of the amount of time he would have to run around shirtless.  (Sorry, Ben.  I know you don't like to take your shirt off in front of the camera, but you're gorgeous to look at.)

Eirenne:
Crash....great idea for a thread...and I think he would have done a remarkable job as Ben Hur...obviously anthying that has to do with seeing some skin I am in!  I was having a similar conversation with Sybil recently.  I think Ben would have been very hot as Michael Westen in Burn Notice.  There are so many other roles that I would have loved to have seen Ben cast in.  How we would have loved to see him in 300 in Gerard Butler's role....;)

Nette:
I have just seen the new movie "Unknown" and I think Ben would have done a wonderful job in the lead role that Liam Neeson played.

It's a recent movie but all I can think of at the moment    ;)     

This is a fun idea ... well done for suggesting it Crash!!!

shester:
Just about every movie or show I see I think Ben can do.  Charlie and I are going to see Unknown and I am sure Nette is right.  Ben could do it.

I agree about Ben Hur Crash.  He would do a better job and all that time without a shirt.  Be still my heart.

Sybil

Eirenne:
There are so many roles that Ben would have been outstanding in.  I just wished he would have been in so much more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version