Author Topic: Constellation of Doubt download file...  (Read 3524 times)

Offline Domino

• Ben is awesome!!
  • Contributor
Constellation of Doubt download file...
« on: November 24, 2008, 04:11:56 AM »
*cringing*  sorry Crash...

Me again....  I was trying to download the file "Constellation of Doubt" from Crash Debris and it won't open.  Says the same thing....  broken or corrupted file again...

I really, really hate being the barer of bad news....

Ben/John/Cam are sex in leather.

I love the pairing of Cam Mitchell and John Sheppard.

Offline KernilCrash

• Psychotic Scribbler
  • Administrator
  • Contributor
  • What's Crash up to NOW?!?!?
    • Crash Debris
Re: Constellation of Doubt download file...
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 06:46:54 AM »
No worries!  I LIKE that you're letting me know about problems.  A little later today, I'll upload a new copy.

ETA:  New file is in place.  I tested the old one, and it downloaded and extracted for me without a problem, but just in case there was a byte or two of data out of place, I uploaded a new one.  Also tested it, and it worked fine.  If you still have a problem, let me know and I can try to e-mail you the file instead.  ;)

« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 07:58:03 AM by KernilCrash »
Happiness is not a destination.  It is a method of life. -- Burton Hills
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain. -- Vivian Greene

Offline Domino

• Ben is awesome!!
  • Contributor
Re: Constellation of Doubt download file...
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 10:52:23 PM »
No worries!  I LIKE that you're letting me know about problems.  A little later today, I'll upload a new copy.

ETA:  New file is in place.  I tested the old one, and it downloaded and extracted for me without a problem, but just in case there was a byte or two of data out of place, I uploaded a new one.  Also tested it, and it worked fine.  If you still have a problem, let me know and I can try to e-mail you the file instead.  ;)

It worked beautifully!!!  Woo-hoo!!

Glad to hear you LIKE me telling you things may be broken.... :innocent: :laugh: ;D 

I really, really hate being the barer of bad news....
Ben/John/Cam are sex in leather.

I love the pairing of Cam Mitchell and John Sheppard.